SE101 - Social Entrepreneurship Fundamentals
Develop Your Social Entrepreneurship Mindset And Skillsets
Develop Your Social Entrepreneurship Mindset And Skillsets with our online, self-paced course that you can complete in 10-12 hours.
-Earn a GCSEN Social Entrepreneurship Fundamentals Certificate
-Learn critical concepts that can help you succeed as a social entrepreneur.
- Work at your own pace. Learn what it takes to become a social entrepreneur taking you from idea to startup.
- Clear action items set you up for success, teaching you how to acquire the right skills, leverage your current network, and build an impactful venture.
- Gain exclusive access to a LinkedIn community to discuss coursework and trade ideas with your fellow classmates.
- Office hours with GCSEN founder Mike Caslin give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
Certification & Competition
|Earn the Social Entrepreneur Mindset and Skillset Certification upon successful completion!||Learn the business "code" and begin to develop your business skills by learning how to communicate your ideas more effectively.||Learn what it will take to develop your business concept from an idea to a viable business that makes a social impact.|
- Let's Get Started: Welcome to the SE 101 course!
- Frameworks to Flywheel
- Key Concepts Overview
- The Millennial Driven Economy
- Entrepreneurship Concepts
- Social Entrepreneurship Concepts
- Innovation Concepts
- Social Innovation Concepts
- Discover Your Uniqueness
- Social Problemology
- Hedgehog Concept
- Golden Circle
- Social Solution
- Startup Ecosystems
Start your Social Entrepreneur journey – learn the fundamentals with the SE101 course, receive the GCSEN Social Entrepreneur Certification, and gain entry into the Concept Pitch Competition!