The spirit of enterprise has been unleashed in the Hudson Valley! The GCSEN Foundation has launched the much anticipated Venturator. Social entrepreneurs now have a place to call home. The Venturator is a coworking/makerspace, incubator/accelerator, curriculum lab and classroom created to help nurture and support social enterprises with a triple bottom line impact (people, planet, profit). In affiliation with FALA Technologies, a family-run custom manufacturing plant, GCSEN will give entrepreneurs the unique ability to take their idea from concept to reality!
Tenant Incubator/Accelerator Plan
Memberships require a minimum lease of 3 months.
- Access to a permanent desk Monday thru Friday 7am – 11 pm
- Access to a conference room
- Occasional guest collaborator can come free
- General Liability Insurance included
- Includes utilities (but not Internet or phone)
- Maildrop and building security included
- Access to a one hour marketing, finance, and legal coaching session monthly (valued @$1,500/hr)
- Join a growing community of social entrepreneurs
- Security Deposit of $400 required
- Application Fee: $50