The Venturator is a co-working/maker space, incubator/accelerator, curriculum lab and classroom created to help nurture and support social enterprises with a 4P Impact (people, planet, profit, and place).
In affiliation with FALA Technologies, a family-run custom manufacturing plant, GCSEN will give entrepreneurs the unique ability to take their idea from concept to commercialization!
THEOS Tenant Incubator/Accelerator Plan
THEOS (Together Helping Eachother Succeed) memberships require a minimum lease of 3 months.
- Access to a permanent desk Monday thru Friday 7am – 11 pm
- Access to a conference room
- General Liability Insurance included
- Includes utilities (but not Internet or phone)
- Maildrop and building security included
- Access to marketing, finance, and legal coaching session monthly (valued @$1,500/hr)
- Join a 4P focused THEOS community of Meaning Maker social entrepreneurs
- Security Deposit of $400 required
- Application Fee: $50